- Nothing goes for nothing. The entry fee is a one-year subscription to Rattle and it’s $20.
- Anyone can submit from any part of the world.
- Rattle wants poems written in English (no translations).
- Works submitted should not have been published in any form.
- Rattle allows simultaneous submissions, just notify them if your poem is accepted somewhere else, okay?
- Keep your personal or contact information away from the poems. Judges don’t want to be influenced by your name.
- You can submit up to four poems per entry.
- Your poems may be of any length, style, or subject.
- Multiple submission is allowed. It attracts additional subscription fee of $20.
- International entries should be submitted via Submittable
- Poets within the United States can submit hardcopy to
Rattle Poetry Prize 2017
Name: Rattle Poetry Prize 2017
Word Count: None
Entry Fee: $20 subscription fee
Closing Date: June 15, 2017
They say writing is not about the money. Well, that’s not true all the time. Everyone loves to get compensated for a good work. Just think of what $10,000 can do for you. Think of $10, 000 reward. Whooping! And it’s not for writing a chapbook but for writing a single poem. Yea! The Rattle Poetry Prize gives so much for one outstanding poem.
Submission for the 2017 Rattle Poetry Prize is still on going. Apart from the grand prize, ten finalists will be given $200 each. They will also be eligible for the $2,000 Readers’ Choice Award which will be selected through votes from subscribers and entrants.
12411 Ventura Blvd
Studio City, CA 91604