Exeter Writers Short Story Competition 2018
Name: Exeter Writers Short Story Competition 2018
Word Count: 3000
Entry Fee: £6 per story
Closing Date: February 28, 2018.
Exeter Writers Short Story Competition started in 2009 and has grown popular since then. They are looking for unpublished short stories from writers all over the world. The story can be written in any genre apart from children’s. The best story receives £500, the second best £250 and the third best £100. Ready to enter! Read the guidelines.
· Writer can come from any part of the world.
· Writer can submit as many short stories as he desires. There is an entry fee of £6 for each story submitted.
· Simultaneous submissions are allowed.
· Word count should not exceed 3000.
· Writer’s name must not appear anywhere on the manuscript.
· Story should be attached as either PDF or Word
· For multiple submissions, each story should be sent in a separate email.
Submit your short story by EMAIL
LiteraVault, , Writing contests, 0
Here is an opportunity for emerging writers to reach wider audience with their works. Gnarled Oak is accepting poems,...